- Helps reduce veg phase by 1-3 weeks so that plants can be “flipped” sooner. This provides valuable savings in running costs and permits more crop cycles per annum.
- Helps prevent transplant and transition shock.
- Helps revive stalled vegetative growth.
- Will not cause internodal stretch when used as directed.
- pH neutral formulation.
- Does NOT induce foul residues, foaming or odors in the reservoir, nor cause blockages to drippers and filters.
- Available in larger pack sizes – 250ml, 1L, 5L and 20L – suitable for large scale commercial applications.
- Dosage: Use at every watering in week-2 of vegetative stage. Dose at 0.5-1ml/L (2-4ml/Gal).
CAUTION: Organic additive – NEVER use in conjunction with chlorines or peroxides.
“Purified extracted organics” explained
The chemists at FloraMax have been able to deconstruct popular organic ingredients such as kelp, fulvic acid and guano then isolate specific ‘beneficial’ organic molecules. These are then incorporated into our additives in a purified and potent form. Importantly, this enables their concentrations to be optimized for maximum nutrient effect, with no negative side-effects. The result is a range of products that produce unique and tangible results without causing blocked drippers, pH fluctuation, build-up, foaming or odors.